Sunday, March 2, 2014

"I love Mongolia" essay

Where does our motherland start from? In my personality it starts just little stone. Mongolia is my motherland. Mongolia is country blessed with magnificent naturel beauty, great history, vast land and friendly people. It is located in central Asia. Ulaanbaatar is the capital of the mongolia is a new modern beauty city in which there are many intresting museums theaters institutions industrul enterprises and glassy skyscraper. The country takes great pride in picturesque scenery natural parks mountains desert and dunes as well as arid plains an verdant steppes. The southern part of our country is marked by a unique beauty. Endless steppest tops of the mountain seem to prop the sky above them and at their feet the golden sand dunes glisten in the sun. It is very fantastic. I proud of my mongolian all things and I love Mongolia so much.
Бичсэн: Болормаа

No comments:

Post a Comment